Job Title: Embedded Cybersecurity Software Engineer - C+
Requisition ID: CS20231101-95596
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
We are currently seeking Software Engineers who want to be a part of developing the next generation of innovative networking technologies for mobile ad-hoc wireless communications systems. This position requires working within a team environment to help architect, design, develop, and debug Embedded software security products. This position will include the application of information assurance principles and the use of state of the art technologies in helping obtain security certifications and accreditations. This position requires good communications skills to be able to help with all aspects of a program's execution including bid and proposal, development, testing, deployment, & engineering support. This position may also require presentation skills, and ability to interact with vendors & customers-(both internal and external)-in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
Additionally, knowledge and experience in multiple of the following is preferable:
- Knowledge and experience using C+ and understanding modern Object Oriented design and architecture
- Knowledge and experience developing for Embedded Real Time operating systems such as VxWorks, MQX, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, Embedded Linux, etc.
- Device driver development experience
- Good communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Security certification, eg CISSP, CEH
- Experience with:
- HAIPE devices
- TEMPEST design technologies
- QUADRANT design techniques
- Key Management experience
- Internet Security Protocols
- Encryption Protocols
- Security ICs - TPM, trust and store, root of trust
- Experience developing security architectures or secure network design
- Experience developing to secure coding guidelines or standards
- Open source Linux development
- Experience with source control repositories such as Git or Clearcase
- Experience with test frameworks such as Google Test/Google Mock
- Agile development methodology and Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Machine learning, data analysis, and advanced algorithm design and development
- DevOps technologies such as virtualization, Docker, scripting, and automation
- A very strong background in programming languages, compilers, and application execution
- Low-level drivers and hardware interfaces such as ISO7816, USB, I2 C, SPI, etc.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP/UDP, RS-485, RS-232
- Scripting Languages such as Python, Bash, Perl